The BEST TIPS to do LAS VEGAS CHEAP (in action!)May 12, 2021 Off By admin
It IS possible to visit Las Vegas for $50 a day in 2019 and we’re showing you how in this Vegas vlog!
►Sign up for Ebates/Rakuten and get a $20 Cash Bonus:
Can you visit Las Vegas in 2019 for $50 per person, per day? YES. Here are a few things we’re showing you in this video:
1. How to get a room in Las Vegas for free;
2. How to get resort fees completely comp’d;
3. How to get into pool parties and nightclubs for free;
4. How to get free drinks while gambling in Las Vegas;
5. How to get free and discounted entertainment + bonus tips on how to get cash back on those purchases (see below);
6. Where to find the cheapest food on the Las Vegas strip; and
7. How to use casino loyalty programs to get rewards, comp’s, free rooms, free drinks, free show tickets, and more.
►Sign up for the Amex Platinum card to status match to Caesars Diamond:
In case you missed it, we created a more in-depth video on tips & tricks for doing Las Vegas cheap. You can watch that here:
We used that video as the basis for this day on the Las Vegas strip. From morning to night, we only spent $50 each. That included:
1. A Mirage breakfast buffet + tip
2. Entry into the Flamingo Pool Party
3. One free cocktail at Flamingo
4. Visiting the Flamingo Habitat
5. Gambling for ~3.5 hours
6. Free cocktails while gambling + tips
7. 2 Free cocktails at Harvest in Bellagio + tip
8. Free water bottles at Cromwell and Aria
9. 2 Tickets to the LINQ High Roller
10. Our daily transportation
11. Our hotel stay at the LINQ + resort fees
12. 2 Tickets to Mat Franco
13. Our version of Las Vegas room service + tip
Watch all of our Las Vegas videos with this playlist:
Sign up for Groupon to get discounts on food, entertainment, and other Las Vegas strip deals:
Get cashback on purchases you’re already making. Sign up for RAKUTEN (formerly Ebates) and get $10 off your first qualifying purchase. We get a small kickback if you use our link:
This is the fanny pack I’m wearing:
ABOUT US (MADDIE & JORDAN)
In January 2018, we sold everything we owned in the US (except our husky Laska & what fit in our tiny, tangerine Prius C3) to travel the world—starting with Mexico. Since then, we’ve been making travel videos about our life in Mexico and the new experiences we encounter while traveling the world. If you’d like to join our shenanigans, subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also poke around our social media to find out what we’re up to each week.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Tangerine Travels perks & apparel!
► EMAIL NEWSLETTER:
► CHANNEL MEMBERSHIP:
► OUR STORE:
Things we mention in our videos!
► Rakuten Cash Back:
► How we learn Spanish:
► Chirp Wheels:
► Mail Forwarding Service:
► Our camera gear & travel essentials:
Follow us on social media!
► BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: email@example.com
► TIP JAR (PAYPAL):
A HUGE THANK YOU to our Muy, Muy Mandarinas
and Executive Tangerineys on Patreon!
❤ Shawn McAllister + Josie & Steve ❤
We ONLY include affiliate links for products we use, love, and trust. If you make a purchase after clicking on our links, we may earn a commission which helps us continue our travels and produce more videos.
#TangerineTravels #LasVegas #LasVegas2019