Pond Racing With Two FeiLun FT011 Racing Boats, A Pro Boat Blackjack 24, & A Skytech H100 RC BoatSeptember 5, 2021
I am glad that I was able capture the Pond Racing fun with our two FeiLun FT011 RC Racing Boats, A Pro Boat Blackjack 24 Catamaran, & A Skytech H100 RC Boat.
Click here for the current prices:
– Black Boat:
– Red Boat: Amainhobbies: or Hobbyzone: or Amazon:
The links in this description are affiliate links. They give me a small commission on sales which helps support the channel and keep it independent:
Video Equipment Used To Make This Video:
– Sony AX-33 Camcorder:
– SanDisk Extreme Pro SD Card:
Getting everyone together to do some RC Boat Racing and ripping across the pond is always worth having the camera rolling at all times!
The Fei Lun FT011 Brushless 4S RC Racing Boat were what John and I were running. They are fun on 3S or 4S, self-righting , can drive backwards, and as you can see in the video, they are extremely durable. The price versus performance for a boat RTR (Ready To Run) out of the box with a nice battery and radio is very impressive.
Check out John’s Channel:
The RC Speedboat Odell was driving is the Blackjack 24 Brushless Catamaran from Horizon Hobby. I am not sure what the specs are for his upgraded motor, but it is still pretty impressive RTR out of the box on 3S.
Click here for the current price: Amainhobbies: or Hobbyzone: or Amazon:
Check out Odell’s Channel:
This is how Gearbest describes my FeiLun FT011 RC Speedboat:
“Large and swift, FeiLun FT011 Brushless RC Boat is so appealing. It is the awesome shark that can drift on the water in an impressive way. With its moving tail, the water flow will not affect its direction. You do not need to wait for the still water, the cabin is fully protected against water. In case it capsizes, FeiLun FT011 will automatically turn upward. Enjoy racing and the excitement that the RC boat brings to you!
● 55km/h high speed with the brushless motor, gives you the amazingly thrilling sailing experience
● Water cooling system effectively provides a favorable working environment for the electronics inside
● Automatically corrects deviation. Reach the destination without being affected by the water flow
● Self-righting function – no worry about capsizing. It flips upward after being turned upside down
● Extremely waterproof with the protection of the rubber ring on the edge of the two covers
● Powered by the rechargeable 14.8V 30C 2200mAh high-capacity lithium-ion battery
Maximum speed: 55km/h
Brushless motor size: 5 x 3cm
Boat battery: 14.8V 2200mAh 30C lithium-ion (included)”
This is how Gearbest describes Shawn’s Brushed RC Boat:
“Skytech H100 swims swiftly in the water – 30km/h. The brushed RC boat, fully sealed and protected from water, can sail at the high speed without off-course deviation. The water flow will not affect its course, as well as the sprays, billows, reefs, rocks and more. The vessel can retreat at any time in case of obstacles, and even if it is overturned, it will right itself automatically.
Sail farther! From the readout on the 2.4GHz 4CH LCD transmitter, you can know the battery level and signal strength in real time.
● 30km/h and low resistance in the water ensured by the powerful motor and V-shaped hull
● Automatically corrects the deviation with rudder swaying left and right continuously
● Retreat and self-righting designed for carefree sailing – no worry about barriers and capsizing
● Low voltage alarm+weak signal alarm remind you to make the boat return in time
● 2.4GHz 4CH LCD transmitter – you can know the real-time status and sail as far as possible
● Boat battery 7.4V 600mAh lithium-ion ( included )
This is how Horizon Hobby describes Odell’s Catamaran RC Boat:
“Want to experience all catamaran boating can offer at full-throttle? Then look no further than the Blackjack™ 24. From its deceiving size down to its distinctive trim scheme, the Blackjack 24 comes ready to be your ace in the hole and to deliver the RC boating action you crave. Equipped with a formidable 2000Kv water-cooled motor and action ready Li-Po compatible 30-amp ESC, this 24-inch catamaran is sure to turn heads with the kind of power and speed that no one will see coming. So go all in, raise the stakes and claim your bounty with the Blackjack 24 catamaran.”
I hope you enjoyed this video and I encourage you to follow me on social media to keep up with all of the fun: